Monday, May 4, 2009

Please Pray for Our Friends

We have some friends that are in China NOW, and just got their little girl last night (our Sunday night). Their little girl, Lili-Kate is sick...running fever...cough...not eating. They are not treating her with antibiotics...but with Chinese meds. Please pray for healing for Lili-Kate....and pray for Divine connections for Jeff & Bobbie to connect with someone that can help them help Lili. Here is their blog link: http://ourjourneytomeetlili-kate.blogspot.com/

I know they would appreciate your prayers. I will keep you posted as news comes in.
Blessings,
Buffi

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Father God, I come before You with my sweet friend Buffi on behalf of Jeff and Bobbie and their precious daughter, Lili-Kate. Lord, You are Jehovah Rapha, the Lord God our Healer. I pray that You touch her precious body. I pray that You minister to her as no medicine can. I pray that You give her parents wisdom, and I pray as Buffi mentioned for Divine connections. Lord, protect this preciuos little life...this life that these parents were willing to travel across the world for. Thank You that this family is safe in Your hands. Thank You that You have brought them together and You can keep them safely together. In the mighty, powerful, and precious name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

I will keep praying.
Blessings, sweet Buffi!
K

Amy said...

We have been praying - thanks for letting me know!

Keisha said...

Oh.. no.. this is terrible!! I'll go check out their blog & will be praying too! Thanks for letting me know!
Hugs! love ya!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

I just read this today (May 12), but I will be praying for continued healing.

Xandra