Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Go Sing Your Song!!!

I have been INCREDIBLY busy trying to adjust to being a "working" mom and wife. Things are going GREAT!!! I've just got to find the new norm. I'm still reading blogs and keeping up with many of you...I'm just not posting as much. I will get back soon. BUT...until then...I wanted to share with you a post from one of my blogger friends. It is a wonderful parallel and I think it's something that each one of us should hear! I won't give it away...but this I will say...Be yourself...and make sure and sing YOUR song...the song the Lord has given YOU!!!! Here is the link.....Go check it out! It's an amazing post!!!


3 comments:

Kim K. said...

Have a blessed Easter, Buffi.

PS. I can understand the joys and juggles of balancing work and motherhood. Feel free to vent anytime.

Kimberly said...

Thanks so much, Buffi. You are too sweet! :)
Praying for you!
K :)

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

That was amazing...and such a basic truth that we often overlook it! Thanks for linking us to it...

Xandra