Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAD to Share This!!!

I have the privilege of being involved in our worship ministry at church. (www.therockfwc.org) It is such a HUGE part of my heart. We have a fairly new worship leader that I feel equally as privileged to be learning from. His name is Caleb Box and wow....what a blessing he has been to our church. One of his mentors is Lenny LeBlanc...(just in case any of you have heard of him). Anyway...he has a worship CD that our whole family just loves and I had to share it with you guys. He has a site where you can listen and download some of it if you'd like. I think you would be blessed by it! Here is the link where you can go listen and download. www.vortexworship.com
You know...when I find something good...I've just GOT to share it!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kim K. said...

I can't wait to go listen and download. Thanks for sharing, Buffi. I always look forward to your posts on your new blog. You are such a Christian inspiration. Love ya!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

That is some good stuff! I know what I'm going to be listening to on the way to work tomorrow...thanks for sharing!

Xandra